CHOOCH is a program that will automatically determine values of the anomalous scattering factors, and , directly from experimentally measured X-ray fluorescence data. It outputs the and spectrum and the appropriate X-ray wavelengths to be used for MAD or SAD experiments.
The current version 5.0.7 contains the following features.
- Written in C using a minimal set of support libraries
- Command line driven with all options controlled by switches
- Optional PGPLOT visual output (PGPLOT not required for compilation/installation)
- Publication quality PS and PNG output generated on request
- Data fitting and feature extraction based on known/measured beamline energy resolution
- Available with the latest CCP4 distribution
Correcting source errors
Line 13: */ missing from end of line
Line 8: */ missing from end of line